NINE POINT EIGHT INC. SHIPPING INFORMATION (International)
- Shipping charges are shown on the receipt, and paid by the customer during check-out.
- Shipping charges vary by customer deliver-to address.
- Shipping is by 9point8 best carrier, taking advantage of our special rates.
- Import charges, duties, brokerage, VAT etc. are the sole responsibility of the Customer, and cannot be pre-determined by 9point8, since all countries/carriers handle these differently.
- A tracking number is normally, but not always, available. It is provided at the end of the shipping-day to the email address provided by the customer.
- 9point8 cannot take responsibility for carrier delays
- 9point8 takes responsibility for the package until in the customers hands. If lost by the carrier, it is covered by 9point8
- Export documents are prepared by 9point8 and will, per Canadian law, declare all items in the shipment at their full purchase value.